Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Even If You Just Have 5 Minutes, Go For It!

Today flew by and I realized that I was about to head to bed without having created anything. So I told myself "Okay Michelle, you have 5 minutes to create something, anything!" Off I went into the craft room. Of course, doing a full-size card in 5 minutes seemed a bit daunting to me, so I went with a 3x3 - small amount of time, small space :) I took out my new Hello Again stamp set and grabbed the flower stamp and my whisper white craft ink and went to town! The center of the flowers were the perfect excuse to use the new embellishments I had created using gold liquid pearls by Ranger (have you tried this stuff yet? it was a lot of fun!). The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, popped up with dimensionals. Hope you like it...and if you only have 5 minutes before you head to bed or start your day, go see what you can create! :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Those flower centers look like they're lit! What a cute card. I'm going to try your challenge!