Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Don't Let An Opportunity Pass By To Thank Someone You Love!

My mom was here to visit recently and it meant a lot to me that she flew here, from Atlanta, to spend time. She was also very generous while she was here - whether it was helping me clean my closets, buying me a few things to refill my closets (lol :) or taking me out to eat. I really enjoyed the visit! So today I sat down to make a quick card for her to let her know how much I appreciated her visit and her generosity! Who could you say thank you to today?

The card came together quickly using the scallop square die for the big shot. I did some direct-to-paper inking up of the card stock and stamped some circle circus images on the paper to make them more interesting. The greeting was punched with the scallop oval punch. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Marita's said...

Hello Michelle!
I am enjoying each and everyone of your cards.
I have been out of blogging for a long period -between vacations and changes- but I needed to write to you today. I just learned that in January I will be going to a training that you will be giving to us (hopefully). I really look forward meeting you again. I have changed job within P&G and now I will spend 50% of my time in Cincinnati. If you go there, pls let me know!
With love, Marita