Saturday, August 22, 2009


Today has been a fun and busy day in the craft room!!!! My fingers are covered in alcohol ink...that I will need to figure out how to remove before I leave for work this week :) So I have to admit that I bought a large number of cd tins at Convention this year. They were inexpensive and although I had no clue what I would do with them, they seemed like such a bargain I couldn't resist! So today I thought it was about time I figured out something I could do with them and here is my first idea!

I "colored" the tin with alcohol inks and then added some crushed curry card stock and some flowers from the pretties kit. I colored the flowers with markers and then spritzed with water and dried them. The magnets were made with bottle caps. I alcohol inked them too (the backs and the ridges) and then used a 1" circle punch to punch out various stamped images from the Charming set. I added some rhinestones and adhered the circles to the inside of the bottle caps and then filled them in with Crystal Effects. I sprinkled a little dazzling diamonds on the crystal effects to add a bit of bling! Hope you like them! :)

1 comment:

EJBDesigns said...

CUTE!!!