Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am loving the new Medallion background stamp! At Convention we were told that it is the most popular stamp right now...and I can see why! I stamped the medallion on crushed curry card stock with rich razzleberry ink. I then used the same ink to stamp the image on rich razzleberry card stock and cut out the circle. I randomly stamped the image onto some scrap crushed curry and rich razzleberry as well and then used the boho blossoms punch to punch out the flowers. I layered some of the flowers in the center and added a few of the small ones around the greeting. The greeting was stamped with versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder. The last touch was a few rhinestone brads and "ta-da!" The finished card size is 5"x5". Hope you like it!

No comments: