Thursday, August 20, 2009

Does your laptop need a makeover? Mine did! I was tired of walking around with a laptop that looked like everyone else's and also one that could easily get confused with another one like it going through airport security (I travel a lot). I LOVE the versatility of the Stampin' UP! definitely decorative vinyl line! These pink flowers (Upsy Daisies) were only $9.95 and come in a great range of stylish colors! It took just a few minutes to make my laptop an original :) I can't wait to go through security at the airport with this flashy laptop! :) If you'd like to order these wonderful posies that you can apply to laptops, walls, furniture, mirrors...just about anywhere...feel free to order on my website www.m.stampinup.net. Just click on "shop now" in the upper right-hand corner and then choose "home decor" on the list on the left-hand side. If you like these daisies, you can then input "upsy daisies" into the search box and these will pop up (or check out all the other great vinyl decor items)! Imagine how great your laptop will feel with this kind of makeover! :)

No comments: