Thursday, August 27, 2009

At 9:30 p.m. last night I got the itch to create! So I went into the craft room and decided to make this "smile" sign. I have to admit that I was thinking about my appointment tomorrow at the dentist's office and I thought that if I brought this sign with me to the appointment it might keep me calm during the visit :) I love going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, but when it comes to having dental work done, I'm a bit of a chicken! Now that I have this sign hanging in the house it's going to be hard to take it down and bring it with me to my appointment tomorrow! I may have to head into the craft room to make another one :) The sign was made from chipboard that I covered with card stock. I stamped the sage shadow card stock with the sanded background stamp. I used the 2 tags die with my big shot to make the backgrounds for the letters (I am loving this new die) and I also used the simple alphabet dies to create the letters. Hope you like it! Smile!

No comments: