Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's Lesson From Ohio...Not The Craft Room: The Universe Is Working With You

I flew out of Denver to Columbus, Ohio today and I have to admit that on the plane all I could think about was getting back home to create! I had to laugh when I pulled up to my hotel and right across the street is an Archiver's! Too funny (and, yes, I ran right over and let myself indulge in all kinds of eye candy)! When was the last time my hotel was right next to a store filled with creative fodder? I can't remember...which just makes me once again realize that the Universe is working with me :)

This is an early Halloween card - using the Batty for You stamp set - that little spider is just too cute! His web is a few dashes with a white gel pen. The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (I am using this set a LOT!). Hope you like it!

No comments: