Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: When You Are At The End Of Your Rope, Trust There Is A Net And Jump!!!!

It is so nice to be back in the craft room after more planes, trains and automobiles! And yes, I have been feeling lately like I'm at the end of my rope with all of this travel so I am just about ready to jump and to trust that a net will catch me! I know it will be there - the Universe has always provided - all I need is to have faith. I'll let you know if it's a soft landing :)

I kept today's card clean and simple. The background was stamped with the heart image from the More the Merrier. Punched hearts were popped up on dimensionals as were the cut out birds' wings and hearts in the center image. The images were painted in with my aqua painter. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I love it. I am so hoping that that set will be in my order being delivered today!!! Popping up their wings and hearts is genius!