Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Hotel Room...Still Too Far Away From The Craft Room: Identify What You Know To Be True About Yourself

I feel like I've been having a bit of an identity crisis lately. I seem to have forgotten who I am and what I stand for. I have once again gotten lost in the sea of Gold Medallion and 1K status. I seem to be defining myself as a Starwood Preferred Guest and a Hilton Honors VIP. Oh how lost I have become. And I know that finding my way back to who I am is about beginning to identify, once again, what I know to be true about myself. Some of what I know to be true is what this card pictures - that I love my dog; that I love to be outside, and that I do not like heels (even if the girl on the card appears to be walking her dog in them!). I am on a quest to find my way back home - my way back to the person I seem to have lost on my journey into the corporate world these past 2 years. I know that the woman I am - the woman I want to free again - is waiting for me to find her. And I will - one truth at a time.

No comments: