Monday, May 18, 2009

Today's Lesson From A Hotel Room...Much Too Far Away From The Craft Room: You Never Know Where Wisdom Will Come From

I was on my way to Dubuque, Iowa with a stop in Chicago's O'Hare Airport. I stopped in a small store - I think it was called Ciba Express - to try to pick up something to eat. I went with a cheese sandwich, some waldorf salad and an Honest Ade Orange and Mango drink (I usually go with water, but this called to me...). I used to drink Honest Tea whenever I stopped at Whole Foods and I loved that they always had a quote or saying printed on the inside of the lid. When I removed the plastic lid from my Honest Ade I was disappointed to find no message in the lid. So I began to drink (it's pretty good if you want to try it) and as the level of liquid went down in the bottle, I saw a message starting to appear on the inside of the label - I could see it through the clear plastic of the bottle. And there, looking right at me was the following quote from Gandhi: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are all in harmony." You never know where wisdom will come from!

No comments: