Thursday, May 07, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Sometimes A Good Thing!

Yes, it's daisies again! I seem to be in love with this Big Shot die! Or maybe I'm just in love with the fact that it's Spring and everything is blooming. Maybe feeling cheerful is something I can't get enough of right now. Maybe too much of a good thing is a good thing right now :) There are just some things that fit into the good thing category right now and I just can't get enough - daisies, sunshine, love, time with the people and animals I care about, creating, laughter, breezes, breathing...I know the saying goes "everything in moderation"...but for today I'm all about excess!!! :)

This card was a lot of fun to make. I used the clear circle die in my big shot to make the circle card. The daisies were made with the daisies die in the Big Shot. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

This is so big, bold and beautiful!!! Loving the bottom scallop eyelet border!