Thursday, April 09, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Live With Passion!

Everyday I am challenged to remember to live my life with passion. It can be easy to allow ourselves to get into a rut and feel everything but passion in what we do. When we find ourselves in that place we need to ask ourselves, "What do I need to do to bring passion back into my day to day life?" When I see the word "passion" I think "joy," "wonder," "excitement." For some of us passion can be found by taking the time to create something. For others it might mean feeling the earth in our hands as we plant something in the garden. For others, a bungee jump might be in order. Life is too short to remain in a place where we live with stress, anger, sadness, or boredom. Look for it - your passion is waiting for you!!!!

Today's photo is of a small sign I created using a Sizzix frame die with my Big Shot. I also used the adorable Stampin' Up! Birds & Blooms Sizzlit - I LOVE that bird!!!! These signs are a great way to post reminders all over your house - in your kitchen, closet, bedroom, laundry room - it's amazing how powerful words can be when you see them and read them every day!

No comments: