Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Balance

rest, play, work...it seems I find myself a bit out of whack a bit too often. As Spring arrives and everything starts blooming and growing I once again realize that the seasons have so much to teach us. A time to bloom, a time to rest...so today I encourage you (and me) to ask ourselves if we are living the right balance between work, rest and play. If not, today is a great day to begin to rebalance ourselves.

This color combination has just become a favorite - chocolate chip and taken with teal. The stamp set is Fall Flair from SU! - i imagine any type of lined flower image will do. I just stamped it in taken with teal a few times and chocolate chip a few times and then used a second stamp in the set to add a bit more detail. The greeting and the white flowers were made using my big shot. The letters are from the billboard letters decorative strip die and the flowers from the SU! exclusive birds and blooms sizzlits. Enjoy!

No comments: