Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Challenge Yourself To Finish What You Started

Believe it or not, this card started about 12 hours ago! No, it didn't take me 12 hours to make, I just kept getting distracted by work, errands, chores...It got to a point where I thought I would never get myself back into the craft room to finish what I started. So I challenged myself. I told myself that after the dog was walked and the dishes put away, I needed to get myself back into the craft room to finish what I started. Here's the result (along with a healthy dose of a feeling of accomplishment - something you can't see in the picture :)

I ran the whisper white through a cb embossing folder. The letters were made by running some designer series paper (Urban Garden) through the Big Shot with my billboard alphabet die. I really like this color combo (pretty in pink, baja breeze, and kiwi kiss)!

So the next time you find yourself starting something and walking away, challenge yourself to finish what you started. You may be surprised by both the result and the wonderful feeling you get when you complete something!

No comments: