Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Share your love

A friend's cat died suddenly today and I ran over to her house to provide her comfort. It's hard to know what to write today other than that I realize that in every card we make we are putting something of ourselves in it - we are sharing our love - and it really does make a difference...not only in our own life, but in the lives of others.

The fabric panel was sewn onto the teal card stock (I have no idea what kind of stitch that is...I'm quite new to this whole sewing thing and had thought I had set the machine to do a different stitch and SURPRISE, out came this one :) I stamped the flowers with bravo burgundy on taken with teal and summer sun card stock. Some of the flowers are popped up with dimensionals.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: