Friday, February 20, 2009


Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Lose yourself in what you love!!!!

I am back home and I was sooooo happy to have some time today to lose myself in what I love!!!! Hello craft room!!!! Today the Virtual Stamp Night started at SCS - we are having folks over for dinner, so I could only do 2 of the challenges...but I'm planning on trying to catch up tomorrow. The first challenge was "Sketch a Little Love" - we were given a sketch and the only parameter was to stamp what you love...no surprise that my dog made it onto that card! The second challenge was a color challenge - I chose the combination of chocolate chip, apricot appeal and cameo coral. I was also soooo happy to unpack my SU! boxes and use some of my new stamp sets.

So, if you get a moment today - or any day - try to lose yourself in what you love!!!!

No comments: