Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Follow Your Own Rhythm!

Today I really noticed how my energy ebbs and flows throughout the day. At times I am focused and energized. At other times, distracted and dragging. So I tried something a bit new today. I worked when I was energized and did household chores when I felt I was dragging and here I am at 9 p.m. feeling like I accomplished a lot by following my own rhythm - rather than letting the time on the clock rule my day.

The color challenge on SCS today was also energizing! What great colors (summer sun, kiwi kiss and pumpkin pie)! I stamped the polka dot punch stamp in white craft ink on the summer sun paper. I also used white embossing powder for the heart image (also from the Polka Dot Punch stamp set). The "heart to heart" panel is attached using dimensionals so I could "tuck" the larger yellow panel underneath. Hope you like it!

No comments: