Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today I was feeling very meditative - I have even started listening to some affirmations on my iPod when I walk the dog in the morning. I keep the sound very low, but even at such a low volume the soothing affirmations help me to relax as I put one foot in front of the other. So, it's no wonder that when I went to www.kuler.adobe.com to find a color combination to complete today's challenge, I was totally drawn to a combo called "Zen and Tea!" Too funny :) (and yes, I did have some Wintermint tea to go with my mood today). The site is a wonderful site for color inspiration!

This card uses SU!'s Pocket Silhouette stamp set (one of my favorites), a punch wheel and a touch of "bling" (dazzling diamonds glitter and a few half pearls). Hope the card inspires a moment of calm in your day!

No comments: