Wednesday, January 07, 2009

This card has a lot of meaning for me today. I was upset about a conversation I had with my mom and, when I was able to look at the conversation in a different way, it made me realize how blessed I am to have a wonderful mother who is always supportive of me and always willing to demonstrate kindness to me. I am grateful to be in a position to demonstrate kindness back to her and I called her back to let her know that. This card was created in between the two phone calls today and I believe the inspiration came from that change in my perspective. Enjoy!

The card was made using Versamark and white embossing powder (stamp set: Always by SU!). I also used my cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder for one of the black panels and paper pierced the borders of all of the layers.

No comments: