Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have 2 lessons that came out of the craft room today. The first is to just go with it! I walked in there not knowing what I was going to do and I spied a piece of paper I had made about 2 years ago with acrylic paint and a texturizing comb and I just went with it! It became the inspiration for today's card. The second lesson came out of just going with it...I came away from the project not knowing how I felt about it - wanting to be critical of it. And that's where lesson number 2 came in - no need to judge. I went with it and for that I am grateful for I know that going with it will lead me to new and exciting places - some I won't want to visit again, and others I will want to keep traveling to. Hope today you go with it without a need to judge!

No comments: